Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whitehawk

Established1982

Jul 30, 2011
Thinking about going to Whitehawk on Saturday afternoon to get my weekend fix. Only been once before and had to walk miles from the bus stop to the ground and back again.

Other than driving (not an option) is there a quicker way to get there?

Will be hilarious to see DJ Campbell turning out at that level

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Thinking about going to Whitehawk on Saturday afternoon to get my weekend fix. Only been once before and had to walk miles from the bus stop to the ground and back again.

If you're saying the walk from the bus stops on either Wilson Ave or the corner of Roedean Road and Wilson Avenue are too far, then without a car, no there isn't.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR

I shouldn't think so? If thats the nearest bus stop, your only other option is a cab.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
With the added interest that Peacehaven have just signed Joe Gatting and the ubiquitous Tommy Fraser!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Stay on the bus, Peacehaven are at home. 5 min walk from bus stop after Subway.

Anyone at Lewes tonight?

I can recommend a trip to watch Peacehaven, friendly club, good football, and fair prices for food and drink, and a very short walk from the bus stop.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Can't make any plans at moment, due to uncertainty over childcare, ideally train from Newhaven albeit relatively late, at least I can consume my purchases from Roy's. if time constraints are against me I'll have to drive.

Ok cheers, so if I can make it i will see you in the Dripping Pan rather than the pub near the station.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Now I am not Whitehawk's biggest fan by a long chalk (not a fan of overspending on the playing side, while doing nothing to improve the infrastructure or long term stability of a football club, but that's another story...), however while we are away at Wigan they face arguably one of the biggest games in their history on Saturday as they strive to secure a play-off spot.

With 2 games to play, Whitehawk hold the final playoff spot on 66 pts, but with Concord facing 2 easy games who are on 62 points, Whitehawk really are going to need 69 points to secure their spot.

They face a very good Hemel Hempstead side on Saturday, followed by a trip to Havant&Waterlooville who have already secured their playoff spot but do have an outside shot at the title depending on Bromley's results - it is on a knife edge for them.

You could find a lot worse ways to spend a Saturday afternoon than taking in a bit of the Conny Sarf!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
How are Peacehavens finances now? Perhaps we could lobby the club to have friendly there pre season put some money in the coffers.

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
Now I am not Whitehawk's biggest fan by a long chalk (not a fan of overspending on the playing side, while doing nothing to improve the infrastructure or long term stability of a football club, but that's another story...), however while we are away at Wigan they face arguably one of the biggest games in their history on Saturday as they strive to secure a play-off spot.

With 2 games to play, Whitehawk hold the final playoff spot on 66 pts, but with Concord facing 2 easy games who are on 62 points, Whitehawk really are going to need 69 points to secure their spot.

They face a very good Hemel Hempstead side on Saturday, followed by a trip to Havant&Waterlooville who have already secured their playoff spot but do have an outside shot at the title depending on Bromley's results - it is on a knife edge for them.

You could find a lot worse ways to spend a Saturday afternoon than taking in a bit of the Conny Sarf!

See you there!
As an added attraction, this being the final home league game of the season, the fabulous Piranhas will be playing live in the clubhouse after the game.
Cheer the Hawks into the play offs, you know it makes sense!

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Piranhas are playing as well.

You can cut across the park rater than follow the road, but it must only be as log as walking up to the Amex from Coldean, which is a busy route

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here