Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Booing O'Grady

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
To the chap in the North Stand who quite loudly and very openly booed O'Grady when he came on to replace CMS, why even bother going to the football?! :facepalm: You came across as a complete moronic bellend :tosser:

Will never understand why home fans choose to boo players for absolutely no reason...

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I think it goes without saying anyone who acts in this way is, as HCFC puts it, a tosspot

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Booing a bad team performance is one thing - I did it when Barnsley came last season, but booing one of our players is not on. Booing opposing players, absolutely fine ;o)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Ironic given that O'Grady was better than CMS.

About to post pretty much this. I thought O'Grady looked lively when he came on last night. Maybe he had a point to prove to people, but he certainly seemed more effective than CMS.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'd quite like O'Grady to be given an extended run in the team.

I wish he was a bit more mobile but he can at least hold the ball up and will have about four little munchkins running off him, who he will be very effective playing alongside as soon as he strikes up an understanding with them.

Happily, he might now get his chance.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
We looked better when COG came on I thought...He held the ball up fantastically for the midfielders to be able to get behind the defence. I thought he was going to end up scoring the winning goal!!!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
When he came on, I thought he really looked like a donkey (but I was in the South Stand and not booing)..... but fair enough, he proved his worth AND DID WELL!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
To the chap in the North Stand who quite loudly and very openly booed O'Grady when he came on to replace CMS, why even bother going to the football?! :facepalm: You came across as a complete moronic bellend :tosser:

Will never understand why home fans choose to boo players for absolutely no reason...

People in WSU near me used to boo Ashley Barnes when he came on.

The bellends.

The fact that O'Grady showed them up with a decent performance (which admittedly was a secondary or teritary consideration when you think that booing an oncoming sub in the first place is an act of bewildering bellendery) only added to their case of extrémité de cloche.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
That is disgraceful...although I did BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stockdale after his comical effort. OH and I boooooooooooooo'd Bruno when he slipped on his arse attempting to cross the ball. Booooooooooing is fine as it lets the players know what is expected.

I'd quite like O'Grady to be given an extended run in the team.

I wish he was a bit more mobile but he can at least hold the ball up and will have about four little munchkins running off him, who he will be very effective playing alongside as soon as he strikes up an understanding with them.

Happily, he might now get his chance.

This.

And the use of the word Munchkin deserves a bonus point.

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
That is disgraceful...although I did BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stockdale after his comical effort. OH and I boooooooooooooo'd Bruno when he slipped on his arse attempting to cross the ball. Booooooooooing is fine as it lets the players know what is expected.

Crumbs you do like a good boo you :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here