Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many times did you shout/scream for Teixeira to pass to LuaLua?

How many times did you shout/scream for Teixeira to pass to LuaLua?

• 100-200

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • 201-500

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 501-1,000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1,001-10,000

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • 10,001 - 100,000

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • 100,001 - 1,000,000

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • 1,000,000+

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Brilliant throw from Stockdale to set Teixeira free on the right. LuaLua busts a gut down through the middle to give Teixeira an easy option to play the ball through allowing LuaLua to give the Albion a deserved lead but he doesn't pass. Then he doesn't pass again. And then again. And then he was tackled and the opportunity was lost.

During this passage of play, how many times did you shout/scream for Teixeira to pass to LuaLua?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
3 to 4. It got caught under his legs. Devastating.

TotallyFreaked

Jul 2, 2011
And in the how many times category, I wonder how many times people jumped out their seat thinking we had scored only to the ball tipped round the post again?

bigcabboy

Nov 7, 2011
ive said on another status talented but much to learn tries to be very greedy but hes a decent player in the making

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
There was a centreback in front of Lua Lua, so no obvious easy ball. And Kaz didn't seem full of energy to me. I screamed more when Tex played both perfect crosses to Bennett, i think, to slot or nod home and when he played that immaculate throughball for CMS to run through and ram in to the net, and of course didn't. Most of our good chances came from Tex, and i thought him for the most part to be a cracker.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
But as soon KLL recieved the ball he would have just stood still, waited for the defence to get back goal side before hammering a cross off for a throw-in?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
But as soon KLL recieved the ball he would have just stood still, waited for the defence to get back goal side before hammering a cross off for a throw-in?

Spot on. Much like the chance he created for himself edge of the box early on in the first half, then blazed miles over.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Where is the option for;...."For the millionth time, stop exaggerating"...?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
There was a centreback in front of Lua Lua, so no obvious easy ball. And Kaz didn't seem full of energy to me. I screamed more when Tex played both perfect crosses to Bennett, i think, to slot or nod home and when he played that immaculate throughball for CMS to run through and ram in to the net, and of course didn't. Most of our good chances came from Tex, and i thought him for the most part to be a cracker.

That was Jake that played that ball wasn't it? If you're referring to the one Tex played with the outside of his boot, there was an even better one for CMS by JFC
I thought Tex was one of our poorer players last night, apart from that first 20 minutes.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Just once, but it was loud and VERY sweary. Got told off by the missus.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Not at all, but I did get frustrated when the ball got stuck under his feet ruining a fantastic opportunity for us. I like to give Teixeira some leeway since he is young and here to gain some first team experience, but surely running with the ball is a skill all footballers should have, especially those who are hoping to break into a premier league side in the next year.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Yeah, that sh*t was messed up.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here