Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS injury

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
Not seen anything about this, or haven't I looked properly?

Looked like a hamstring, so presumably will be out for at least a few games.

Given our present lack of potency in the front line, what happens now and who do we play? Will COG confound the doubters and turn into a hero?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
At least we have options this season in COG and Colunga.

I would pick Colunga to start saturday

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I saw no reason, from COGS fleeting introduction, last night as to why he wouldn't get a start on Saturday in place of the injured duo.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I actually thought COG did his job really well off the bench last night. Held the ball up well and linked play.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Not seen anything about this, or haven't I looked properly?

Looked like a hamstring, so presumably will be out for at least a few games.

Given our present lack of potency in the front line, what happens now and who do we play? Will COG confound the doubters and turn into a hero?

My Gran? Slower but a better finisher

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I actually thought COG did his job really well off the bench last night. Held the ball up well and linked play.

Agree ... as I said elsewhere we could use better but he's not anything like as bad as I expected.

Anyway that's half the equation, get Baldock alongside and then we might see something. Not sure, but it's a combination not yet used and we are in desperate need, so why not give it a crack?

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Agree ... as I said elsewhere we could use better but he's not anything like as bad as I expected.

Anyway that's half the equation, get Baldock alongside and then we might see something. Not sure, but it's a combination not yet used and we are in desperate need, so why not give it a crack?

Ok, so play 2 up front. Who would you drop from the side in order for this to happen?

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
Pleasantly surprised by Ogrady last night, looked like a man with a point to prove...

Still not convinced by Colunga, had really high hopes he would own the Championship. The international break might be a blessing in disguise for us!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Ok, so play 2 up front. Who would you drop from the side in order for this to happen?

I'm not entirely sure, I'd likely make more than one change to accommodate it.

Probably move KLL aside and on last night I think the box to box capability of Crofts could work better in such a set up than the recent performances of Tex. Might not stop there either!

In saying that none of us have access to the training ground and so the exercise of picking a team on paper is always done with insufficient information, particularly when a team is going through such change as ours is

Last edited:

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR

Agreed. It was a big improvement on his debut. Then again, it would take little to improve on that. As mentioned above, His link up play was good last night and certainly think he's worth another look on Saturday maybe? Hopefully he is starting to feel his feet now. He certainly has a point to prove - If if has the mental willpower to prove the doubters wrong, we will find out, one way or the other.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here