Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex by the sea

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
I really enjoyed the new sing a long sussex by the sea we had for the Blackpool game i think everyone agreed it sounded better when they cut the music for the 2nd verse. Probably the biggest positive of the season so far so why did they decide not to do it last night ?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I really enjoyed the new sing a long sussex by the sea we had for the Blackpool game i think everyone agreed it sounded better when they cut the music for the 2nd verse. Probably the biggest positive of the season so far so why did they decide not to do it last night ?

Erm .. difficult to know where to start. That would have been some stunt for the three fellas to stop mid flow

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
yeh imagine that stunt ? asking someone to stop singing . crazy

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

At the time I would tend to agree BUT looking back it was actually embarrassing as 90% of those "singing" were actually only nah nah nahing. Last night the two renditions were excellent for those who know the words but it was noticeable the above 90% we clapping not singing. We need to learn the words and not be embarrassed when it comes to letting our hearts be gay and when we plough and sow and reap and mow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here