Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
bennett-300914-l229-1980959_478x359.jpg

Joe Bennett
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:00 1st October 2014
by Mollie Bennett
We're disappointed to come away with a point but hopefully we can correct that at the weekend and get three points."
Joe Bennett

A frustrated Joe Bennett has called on Brighton & Hove Albion to get the win they deserved on Saturday against Watford at Vicarage Road. The defender, who was voted man of the match in Albion’s 1-1 draw with Cardiff City on Tuesday night, told seagulls.co.uk, "There’s a lot of frustration in the changing room and I know the fans are frustrated too, but we've got a game Saturday to correct it and get a win."We're disappointed to come away with a point but hopefully we can correct that at the weekend and get three points.
"Considering they were Premier League last season, it was a good performance and I was frustrated in myself because I should have scored the header.
"The boys were saying that I could have had a hat-trick but the other chances were a bit harder. I should have had at least one goal and on another day I might have got three.
"David Marshall is a top Premier League standard keeper and he had a really good game."

[h=2]LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK[/h]

Bennett says he is enjoying his new attacking role as a Seagull and wants to continue to impress Albion fans."The gaffer wants me to get forward and I'm happy doing that. We keep the ball really well so that allows me to make the runs up the pitch.
"Playing every week is improving my game and that's why I wanted to come here. I'm really enjoying it and love being at Brighton.
"I just want to impress the Brighton fans and I am sure it will also get back to Villa.
"We've got Watford at the weekend and they have a really good side so we need to be on our game to hopefully get three points.
"All we need to do now is pick up some points and move up the table."
[h=2]UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES[/h][h=3]ALBION V MiddlesBrough
[/h]saturday 18TH october, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V* rotherham
[/h]SATURDAY 25th OCTOBER, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v wigan
[/h]tuesDAY 4TH october, kick-off 7.45pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here