Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
In the Cricketers.

Is that you?

cricketers.jpg

Last edited:

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Bloody Hell that's an enormous beer belly hoving into view about 10 minutes before the actual man could have been seen, on the right!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm there. I can name 95% in the photo. Not done to name names here, except perhaps Ryan, the original owner of the other board, 'the mailing list', which organized the great Cricketers meet up. He had a soft spot for Donny Rovers, and I think they ate him up. Here's to you, Ryan.

This was one of the first, if not the first internet organized get togethers of Albion supporters. It has carried on, with the annual end of season Flying Squad event. And some wonderful cameraderie. The mailing list still exists, as does the Seagulls Fantasy League. Rather sedate compared with NSC, and all its doings, but my first port of call, still.

as overheard by my ex wife of the time: "And we're going up to win the cup, for sausage by the sea" . . . .

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
We'll never see a firm the likes of that again.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You won't have been cut off. It may be your pork luncheon meat filter. If not, you can rejoin quite easily. I'm sure someone on here can tell you how. Unfortunatley, willing though I am, presently I have wine to drink and I'm afraid my lake may evaporate, so I'm otherwise indesposed for the moment.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why not?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here