Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sami's Subs

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Left it too late I think. CMS only came off when he did because of the injury, probably could have come off 5 minutes before that as he was offering nothing. Paddy should have got at least 20 minutes and I think Colunga should have got on as well, the game was there for the taking. Not the first time he's left it too late either.

Thoughts?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Left it too late I think. CMS only came off when he did because of the injury, probably could have come off 5 minutes before that as he was offering nothing. Paddy should have got at least 20 minutes and I think Colunga should have got on as well, the game was there for the taking. Not the first time he's left it too late either.

Thoughts?

Agree. Paddy needs longer to influence the game, CMS had no real influence on the game tonight. Thought COG was better tonight.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
So disappointed that Sami isn't giving Paddy the starts. I know he's a fan of 'rotation' of which I'm personally not in favour of. I've always felt you should play your best team, if someone's crocked not playing well or knackered fine, but why keep the same back four and rotate the others. I think this is going to take too long before they gel. Tonight not a point gained, two dropped IMO.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
McCourt should have come on 10 mins earlier. COG looked good.

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Subs a bit late again. Been worse in other games. Always seems to be like for like rather than going more attacking for the win (a real problem against Blackpool where he took off our front three when chasing a win).

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I feel a bit sorry for the bloke. We are playing really well and entertaining football but the results are not going our way. I really enjoyed the game last night, I'm not sure what more he can do.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here