Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kenwyne Jones....having a tantram

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Have to say first half he seemed to have the better of Dunk....second half i got the impression that Greer took over the duty of marking him and did a better job...gave him some muscle back and KJ took exception to it pointing his finger at Greer and mouthing away...why the ref called the both of them over goodness only knows it was all verbals from KJ which continued after the refs chat...one up to Greer i think

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
El Abd would have got Jones sent off about 10 minutes after that :lolol:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Jones clattered most of our smaller players repeatedly last night then moaned like a little bitch when he got some of his own treatment the poor, precious little poppet.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
It was rather good , just after the toys were luzzed there was a high ball toward the edge of our area and Greer hurled himself at Jones and ball like a sidewinder with a faulty gyroscope , brilliant stuff , Jones still muttering i want my mum was replaced shortly afterward , nice one Gordon

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
I had a lovely view from my seat of Greer going through Jones that lead to the altercation. Was magnificent. Put him off his game for sure.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I thought Jones looked ordinary.:shrug:

No real pace, other than the **** up at the back, I thought Dunk and Greer had him in their pocket. No surprise he went off and Cardiff tried to bring a bit of pace on with Morrison and Macheda.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I thought Jones looked ordinary.:shrug:

No real pace, other than the **** up at the back, I thought Dunk and Greer had him in their pocket. No surprise he went off and Cardiff tried to bring a bit of pace on with Morrison and Macheda.

My view also. He's clearly talented and an awkward customer to deal with, but I'm not sure he really presented any threat. If Stockdale had stayed somewhere near his line, he'd also not have been on the score sheet.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here