Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tex

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
What has happened to Tex he was awful tonight losing possession and misplacing passes, needed to come off sooner I think

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Only plays well when we're dominating. Panics and tries too hard for the spectacular when the opposition close us down or get on more of an even keel. A flat track bully. But he's young and still learning and when he's good he's very good indeed.

bigcabboy

Nov 7, 2011
talented certanly gets brushed off the ball far to easily and trys to do too much at times but i see him as important player for us this season

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

Paddy, obviously.

Tex is the epitome of the luxury player. When we are dominating, and playing well, he can look brilliant. He did for the first twenty minutes tonight.

After they scored he disappeared for the rest of the first half. His second half performance was annoying - too many bad decisions, misplaced passes and losses of possession.

I want to love him. But find that he irritates me.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Paddy, obviously.

Tex is the epitome of the luxury player. When we are dominating, and playing well, he can look brilliant. He did for the first twenty minutes tonight.

After they scored he disappeared for the rest of the first half. His second half performance was annoying - too many bad decisions, misplaced passes and losses of possession.

Yes, yes, yes. Nail on head.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Paddy, obviously.

Fair enough-Paddy needed to be given at least half an hour imo

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Well, he was the ONLY chink of light at Birmingham, so let's hope we can keep him up for it, and improve him too.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Drifted in and out of the game but when he was in it I thought he was unplayable. Needs to be more in it. Great talent

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I thought he had a good game but he tired quickly in the second half. He should have been subbed at 60 minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here