Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticketing farce in progress

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Hundreds of season ticket holders are having to queue and miss a large period of the game because once again the cards are coming up as blocked. An absolute farce, some very angry fans around!

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Hundreds of season ticket holders are having to queue and miss a large period of the game because once again the cards are coming up as blocked. An absolute farce, some very angry fans around!

Premier league ready we are just a f*kng joke. The ground looks half empty tonight aswell.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
spanish flair;6592830. The ground looks half empty tonight aswell.[/QUOTE said:
Was never going to be any different once the team looked like it was in for a bad season. Not really a surprise IMO, Brighton crowds have always fallen away badly when the teams slumps.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The price you pay for switching to a cheaper system I guess.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Why give bloody scruffy students discounts?
How about the club reduce the prices full stop for BHA fans?

Barber's more keen on maximising income as opposed to filling the ground.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Why give bloody scruffy students discounts?
How about the club reduce the prices full stop for BHA fans?

I wasn't just referring to students, I mentioned young adults. 'Scruffy students' may be able to help you in the future...

Whilst I agree that prices are high, they are justified as the going rate. We are not that much more expensive than most clubs in the league. We still make a loss and we still can't pay top dollar for players.

The obvious answer is to rein in wages and associated costs, but that's not going to happen.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I wasn't just referring to students, I mentioned young adults. 'Scruffy students' may be able to help you in the future...

Whilst I agree that prices are high, they are justified as the going rate. We are not that much more expensive than most clubs in the league. We still make a loss and we still can't pay top dollar for players.

The obvious answer is to rein in wages and associated costs, but that's not going to happen.
Most clubs are a fair bit cheaper than us especially ST's...Not sure what the awnser is bud when we lose millions with big crowds at high prices.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Most clubs are a fair bit cheaper than us especially ST's...Not sure what the awnser is bud when we lose millions with big crowds at high prices.

Are the prices sky high?

I think we have to accept that if we want to stay in the top ten, the fans are going to have to do their bit. Clubs promoted, not all of them, crack up huge deficits.

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
Are the prices sky high?

I think we have to accept that if we want to stay in the top ten, the fans are going to have to do their bit. Clubs promoted, not all of them, crack up huge deficits.
With the current manager, his ever-changing team selections and the lack of a decent striker, we won't be anywhere near the top ten - not in this division, anyway!

are the prices sky high?

The fans have been doing their bit and more but somehow we are losing buckets of money and struggling after 3 years of great support.???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here