Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
hyypia-300914-l229-1980013_478x359.jpg

Sami Hyypia
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
14:44 30th September 2014
by James Hilsum
I know that in football anything can happen and with the small details you can win or lose."
Sami Hyypia

Sami Hyypia feels Cardiff City may have underachieved so far this season, but he is not surprised to see any team relegated from the Premier League struggling to pick up points in the Championship.
The Brighton & Hove Albion manager explained how unpredictable football can be and how the smallest details can make the biggest difference in a game.
He told seagulls.co.uk, "I'm not surprised with anything. I know that in football anything can happen and with the small details you can win or lose.
"Anyone who knows something about football would put Cardiff as one of the teams who are fighting for promotion, but I know how unpredictable football is and that it is hard to tell what's going to happen.
"If you look at their [Cardiff] squad individually then you can see they have some quality in their squad. Maybe they have underachieved, but we need to make sure they do not get back into their rhythm or winning ways tonight and continue the period they are in, but it depends on us.
"If we are on top of our game from the start to finish, up for the fight and show the quality we have on the ball, then we have a good possibility to win the game."

[h=2]LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK[/h]

The Finn has also praised Craig Mackail-Smith for his hard work following his comeback from a serious Achilles injury.
"He was out for a year or so and it's not very easy to come back. The period it takes to get back to top form is longer than the time you are out, but I think he is on his way to top fitness.
"I don't think anyone can be at the peak of their form so soon after 12/13 months out. He has worked very hard and has shown this every day in training and in matches.
"Maybe he needs to take it a little bit easier on himself. I see him a lot after training in the gym doing his stuff and sometimes it would be better for him to take a rest, but the mentality that he has to want to work hard and get back to top form is great." [h=2]UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES[/h] [h=3]ALBION V CARDIFF
[/h] TUESday 30TH september, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V MIDDLESBROUGH
[/h] SATURDAY 18th OCTOBER, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v ROTHERHAM
[/h] saturDAY 25TH october, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here