Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

24 hours in police custody (channel 4)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Just wasted an hour and twenty minutes, had guilty written all over him and he was let off, JUSTICE IS DEAD!

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Er, he was tried by a jury. Presumably you have all the details of the court case not just the assumptions made by the police?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Jury made a mistake, my hamster could tell he was guilty

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
His body language during the interview had convincied me he was guilty. Was shocked when he got off guess the evidence wasnt strong enough as the program only showed that they were relying on data from where his phone was.

D

Deleted member 22389

Just wasted an hour and twenty minutes, had guilty written all over him and he was let off, JUSTICE IS DEAD!

Remember this incident when me and the wife where still living up in Luton. Glad we no longer live near the place. :nono:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Er, he was tried by a jury. Presumably you have all the details of the court case not just the assumptions made by the police?

But what was your gut feeling having seen the Police interviews? If the videos had been available to the Jury, which I assume they weren't, do you think they may have come to a different conclusion?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
But what was your gut feeling having seen the Police interviews? If the videos had been available to the Jury, which I assume they weren't, do you think they may have come to a different conclusion?
Yep! If you've got nothing to hide you'd not go down the "no comment" route

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
To be fair to the guy, if anyone had been arrested and the police started throwing evidence at you that linked you to an attempted murder you'd probably start getting a bit twitchy.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
To be fair to the guy, if anyone had been arrested and the police started throwing evidence at you that linked you to an attempted murder you'd probably start getting a bit twitchy.

Not everyone has the box to the phone linked to the murder with the same IMEI number in their house though.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Let's see if the law really is an ass again this week..

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Yep! If you've got nothing to hide you'd not go down the "no comment" route

Not necessarily, but probably. Someone has lodged a complaint against you. You have an enemy and I would not want to comment unless the allegations are revealed so they can be refuted. If the inquisition is a fishing expedition or malicious allegations you are likely to freak out as you have not got a clue what is going on. Most people will need a solicitor.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here