Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby day in our house tomorrow

inthebowls

portslade bluebird
Aug 14, 2011
she be in the north stand giving it some, i will be with my lot. for the first time were drinking together in portslade before the game with a nice mix of city and brighton. so should be a good laugh. havent been on here for a while, didnt think it was right last year. though always wish the best for you. really looking forward to tomorrow and for once feel confident. good luck for the rest of the season, cos in this division, its the only thing that will get you promoted and not relegated.:thumbsup:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
she be in the north stand giving it some, i will be with my lot. for the first time were drinking together in portslade before the game with a nice mix of city and brighton. so should be a good laugh. havent been on here for a while, didnt think it was right last year. though always wish the best for you. really looking forward to tomorrow and for once feel confident. good luck for the rest of the season, cos in this division, its the only thing that will get you promoted and not relegated.:thumbsup:

will you be having a drink after to drown your sorrows? :)
best of luck to you to..after tomorrow that is

inthebowls

portslade bluebird
Aug 14, 2011
thanx lads. hope nooney plays and ravel morrison and we go for it. dont think slade will be in the dug out yet though.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Hope your wife gives you hell after our victory tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here