Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Feel a bit sorry for Toko

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Anyone else?

Completely uprooted to a new country (don't even know if he speaks the language) and all for completely nothing basically.

I know, I know, they're footballers it comes with the territory etc, but they are still humans (for the most part).

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
We don't get to see him everyday in training, my guess would be the management haven't seen enough in him at this stage to be a permanent fixture in the first team.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
He'll come good, there could be all manner of reasons why he hasn't yet broken into the side, potentially including:

- The arrival of Holla as the experienced 1st choice for the DM role
- Fitness levels. I won't claim any in-depth knowledge of the Swiss League but is it as demanding as the Championship?
- Ince already has a season on him for experience of the Championship so presumably is preferred as the backup in the Matchday XVIII for this reason.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Anyone else?

Completely uprooted to a new country (don't even know if he speaks the language) and all for completely nothing basically.

I know, I know, they're footballers it comes with the territory etc, but they are still humans (for the most part).

My son and I fought our way to Brentford and back again(wrong train to Shoreham :eek:)
Do I feel sorry for TOKO----------------------looked good against Lewes------------------that's all

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
image.jpg

My mate on the right feels a bit sorry for himself for putting TOKO'S name on his shirt :facepalm:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Saw him in the U21 game against Derby. You would not expect him to be anywhere near the starting 11 this season based on that performance. A Labrador would have made a better holding player.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He looked a very tidy and effective player against Southampton, in his brief appearance. He looked a proper footballer and with respect; several times the player Ince is. I am disappointed we've not seen more of him but he's by no means a bad player.

That said, Danny Holla is incredible.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He looked a very tidy and effective player against Southampton, in his brief appearance. He looked a proper footballer and with respect; several times the player Ince is. I am disappointed we've not seen more of him but he's by no means a bad player.

That said, Danny Holla is incredible.
You couldn't have seen Ince play that often.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If he is available as a (free) transfer in January I can see him returning to mainland Europe to pursue his career there.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Saw him in the U21 game against Derby. You would not expect him to be anywhere near the starting 11 this season based on that performance. A Labrador would have made a better holding player.

Labradors are pretty good at retaining the ball, unless trained otherwise, aren't they?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here