Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pardew

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Apparently Ashley told a journalist that he would be fired if he lost tonight's game, when this was published Ashley claimed he was just joking.

gully1984

May 3, 2014
Will ashley bow to supporter pressure should be the question. I think he will go tonight.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
I think they are playing ok! Players up for it. Stoke dangerous on counter attack

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Tonight in the post-match interview he had that dead look in his eyes. I think he'll be gone within 24 hours.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Never thought I'd say this but I feel a bit sorry for Pardew. If he unearths a decent player, that player gets sold (Ba, Remy, Cabaye, Debuchy) and they've scarcely bought anyone big. The chairman has made plain that he wants to take over Rangers and wants shot of Newcastle, hence the limited investment. It can't be a happy place and any manager would struggle a bit.

I know there's talk of Moyes going there but I reckon he'd want to see what's happening at the club first

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
No way Pards is going at this stage of the season. Ashley doesn't want to threaten the top six and all the extra investment that demands. He is biding his time and is happy with Newcastle surviving in the PL....just so long as they don't get relegated. If he starts getting worried about their position then Pardew will have to look over his shoulder but until then, no problem.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No way Pards is going at this stage of the season. Ashley doesn't want to threaten the top six and all the extra investment that demands. He is biding his time and is happy with Newcastle surviving in the PL....just so long as they don't get relegated. If he starts getting worried about their position then Pardew will have to look over his shoulder but until then, no problem.

They are BOTTOM...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
And deservedly so from what I saw last night. Newcastle are absolute CACKAGE. Chaotic at the back, aimless in midfield and absolute JUNK up top. They were absolutely RANCID last night, unbelievable that they almost scraped a point near the end, they should've been dead and buried by then were it not for a combination of luck, woodwork and Krull.

Highlight of the night was the Newcastle fans chanting to Stoke fans:

"We lose every week, we lose every weeeeek, you're nothing special, we lose every week" :lolol:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
And deservedly so from what I saw last night. Newcastle are absolute CACKAGE. Chaotic at the back, aimless in midfield and absolute JUNK up top. They were absolutely RANCID last night, unbelievable that they almost scraped a point near the end, they should've been dead and buried by then were it not for a combination of luck, woodwork and Krull.

Highlight of the night was the Newcastle fans chanting to Stoke fans:

"We lose every week, we lose every weeeeek, you're nothing special, we lose every week" :lolol:

Sounds like BHA a short while ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here