Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
In what way are they "Unlimited"?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
and GOSBTS?
Yes. Will the words be on the screen? What key will they sing it in? Will the crowd sing-a-long but miles too fast?

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Signing Men of Harlech on the pitch tomorrow night

why are we making them feel at home ? you can really see them singing Sussex by the sea in Cardiff cant you ? , its meant to be a home match , not a Cardiff love in , i wondered who organised this ?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
They say that they are looking forward to playing in front of a large crowd. At 7.15pm they will be singing to one man and his sheep...

Typical of the people involved in this sort of thing to get it slightly, but crucially, wrong. Much better for a 3.00pm kick-off.

I can't wait to see what the latest mangling of SBTS will involve. Surely it is the opportunity to test words on the screen and the inclusion of the "stand or fall" lyric...???

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
why are we making them feel at home ? you can really see them singing Sussex by the sea in Cardiff cant you ? , its meant to be a home match , not a Cardiff love in , i wondered who organised this ?

They were very sociable to us last time we went down there, even gave us free scarves.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
What's 'Men of Harlech' got to do with Cardiff anyway?! Harlech is in North-West Wales.

S'what they sing at games, innit.

"Na, na na, na na" [clap clap clap]
"Na, na na, na na" [clap clap clap]
Etc

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here