Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
un-limited-l229-1977921_478x359.jpg

Tenors Un Limited will perform before the Cardiff City game

PUBLISHED
16:02 29th September 2014
by Luke Nicoli
There will be something for both Albion and Cardiff fans, and we’re really looking forward to performing in front of such a big crowd"
Scott Ciscon

Brighton & Hove Albion fans are encouraged to arrive early at tomorrow’s game against Cardiff City, as renowned group Tenors Un Limited will be performing on the Amex Stadium pitch.The trio have taken time out of their busy UK tour to sing, from approximately 7.15pm, favourites that will include Nessun Dorma, Men of Harlech – for our visitors from South Wales – and, as the teams emerge, Sussex by the Sea.
Tenor Scott Ciscon told seagulls.co.uk, “There will be something for both Albion and Cardiff fans, and we’re really looking forward to performing in front of such a big crowd."

[h=2]LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK[/h]

He added, “We played before the 2011 FA Cup Final at Wembley, which was an amazing afternoon, but this will be another big sporting occasion that we’re really looking forward to.“I’m looking forward to singing Sussex by the Sea and watching the game afterwards as, having moved to Hove recently, I’ve kept an eye on the club’s results.
“My son loves football and cricket, so I’m sure we’ll be taking in a few games at both the Amex and Hove from now on.”
Tenors Un Limited bring their 2014 UK tour ‘Show the Suit Who’s Boss!’ to the Theatre Royal, Brighton, on Thursday 9th October at 7.30pm. For tickets see www.atgtickets.com/brighton or page 14 of tomorrow night’s programme. Quote promo code 'Pitch Perfect' and receive £5 off per ticket. Also visit www.tenorsunlimited.com.
[h=2]UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES[/h][h=3]ALBION V CARDIFF
[/h]TUESday 30TH september, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V MIDDLESBROUGH
[/h]SATURDAY 18th OCTOBER, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v ROTHERHAM
[/h]saturDAY 25TH october, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here