Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What sort of a reception will you give Salde tomorrow night?

What sort of a reception will you give Salde tomorrow night?

• A POSITIVE RECEPTION

Votes: 130 92.2%
  • A NEGATIVE RECEPTION

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • AN INDIFFERENT RECEPTION

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • sweetbreads

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
???

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Well he kept us up, he never had a bad word to say about us, so a positive reception.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Why would anyone want to give him a negative reception?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Why ever anything other than positive? Did a good job for us with very limited resources and he's one of football's nice guys.

He will get a round of applause from me (if he is in charge) as will Craig Noone.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Has he been confirmed at Cardiff yet?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I think he will be there as a 'consultant' tomorrow so it's doubtful that most of us will see him. A shame as he deserves a great reception.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Has he been confirmed at Cardiff yet?

He's currently working for them as a consulatant through Salde Solutions Ltd but should be confirmed as their new manager in the next 24 hours.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
We were 8 points adrift with 7 matches left (I think?). Thanks to him and the team, we stayed up. I'm pretty sure that, without staying up, we wouldn't have played our first match in the Amex in the Championship - could have been league one or possibly league two. Most of the good times in the last four years would not have been possible without what he and the team did in those games. OK, he didn't make a great start the following season, but he paid for it and was replaced by Gus. The rest is history. For me, staying up that season was pivotal and it's no great hardship (for me at least) to give him a round of applause whenever he turns up at our ground.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
If we hadn't stayed up that year, the club could be hugely different to what we are now used to. For that reason alone he deserves a huge cheer tomorrow, plus he's nice bloke as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here