Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
hyypia-290914-l229-1977524_478x359.jpg

Sami Hyypia
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
15:25 29th September 2014
by James Hilsum
I don't know how it's going to affect tomorrow night, but we need to concentrate on what we can control."
Sami Hyypia

Sami Hyypia says that Brighton & Hove Albion will only focus on what they can control going into tomorrow’s match against Cardiff City.
A lot of speculation has arisen over who will take the new managerial position at the Welsh club, but Hyypia says that won't affect the challenge the Bluebirds pose.
He told seagulls.co.uk, "I don't know how it's going to affect tomorrow night, but we need to concentrate on what we can control. That's ourselves and we need to prepare the players very well for the game and then do the right things on the pitch.
"When a new manager comes in then maybe he'll change something. So we'll need to take that into account. We need to be ready to change some things and adapt to the situation.
"I'm only interested in how they would play tomorrow night and the players they have. What happens in the background doesn't interest me."

[h=2]LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK[/h]

The Finn is also counting on his squad to approach the game in good spirits despite some frustrating results in the league.
"I would hope the confidence is 100%. It's up to everyone to find the concentration and the focus for the next game that it doesn't really matter how the last game was.
"I want to win every game. I can't say I'm very confident after a draw, but we showed that we can play against the good sides as well. When we are top of our game, we can't afford to lower it.
"Every game is very difficult and we cannot afford to be at 60% or 70%. If we do that, then we're not going to get results.
"I was very happy that we kept a clean sheet in the last game. Hopefully we will keep a clean sheet tomorrow night - but also score some goals and win the game."[h=2]UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES[/h][h=3]ALBION V CARDIFF
[/h]TUESday 30TH september, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V MIDDLESBROUGH
[/h]SATURDAY 18th OCTOBER, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v ROTHERHAM
[/h]saturDAY 25TH october, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here