Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rugby WC Tickets

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The last day for registering towards the ballot games today with remaining tickets going on general sale in November. Whose gone for what? Didn't bother with either of the Amex games in the end as they were oversubscribed from the off, tried for Ireland versus Italy at the Olympic Stadium.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Well, I went for South Africa v Japan at the Amex, and England v Australia at Twickers. Probably zero chance of the latter, but am quietly hopeful of the former.
Just read we've got England U20s playing at the Amex next year before the World Cup, so may be another opportunity if these don't come up.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I've gone for both games at The Amex

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
The last day for registering towards the ballot games today with remaining tickets going on general sale in November. Whose gone for what? Didn't bother with either of the Amex games in the end as they were oversubscribed from the off, tried for Ireland versus Italy at the Olympic Stadium.

Applied for £3,500 worth! Basically all England games up to the final as well as both Amex games. Also Australia vs Wales as that could be the decider in our group.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I reckon that's a good choice actually, should be a reasonable game with good chance of a ticket. I didn't bother with the Amex games as they're a bit rubbish, have gone for England v Fiji which also has every possibility of not being a great contest but it is England.... The prices though :mad:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
My thinking is those who get tickets for the Amex will be lucky, you have the fans of both teams then the Brighton fans who want to see the Amex decked out for rugby then you have the general rugby fans, but good luck!! I can only really afford tickets for one match.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Went for both Amex games at the lowest category. Did select the option to get upgraded through the categories if lowest not available so could end up with pricy tickets..

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Quite funny tickets to the Rugby World Cup at the Amex are cheaper than tickets to watch Championship football..

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Applied for £3,500 worth! Basically all England games up to the final as well as both Amex games. Also Australia vs Wales as that could be the decider in our group.

:ohmy:

Serious outlay. You'll no doubt be selling the majority of them on tho eh? NOBODY can like the egg-chasing that much.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Three grands worth. Stupidly went online when drunk

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
Both games at the Amex. Then a few others in London

Argentina v New Zealand @ Wembley
Ireland v Romania @ Wembley
France v Romania @ Olympic Stadium
South Africa v USA @ Olympic Stadium