Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England u20 Rugby at Amex - March 2015

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I think it will be Friday 20th March, although club text , and the report state Saturday 13th March (We're playing Wolves on Saturday
14th!)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Current World Champions, as I recall.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
The report has been updated to state Saturday 20th March, I still reckon it's Friday 20th!

Reigning under-20 rugby world champions England will face France in their Six Nations match at the American Express Community Stadium on Saturday 20th March.

It will be the first ever rugby union game to be played at the Amex, ahead of it hosting two matches (South Africa v Japan and Samoa v USA) at Rugby World Cup 2015.

Tickets will be available from Friday 10th October via general sale at www.seagullstickets.com - priced £15 for adults, £10 for students or over-65s and £5 for under-18s. There are also some great offers for families and groups wishing to attend.

Family tickets (2 adults, 2 under-18s) are available for £30. Groups can buy ten tickets for £100. Junior clubs and schools can buy five child tickets and get one adult ticket for free. Student groups can buy four tickets and get one free.

Fans can also purchase in person, or via the Albion Booking Line on 0844 3271901 - but are reminded that buying online and using the print-at-home option is the quickest, simplest and cheapest way to buy. Please note a £1.50 booking fee applies if you purchase by phone or in person; while a £1 fee applies if buying online and opting for a ticket to be posted or left for collection.

Hospitality is also available in the club's 1901 Club, with full details to follow; interested parties should contact 01273 878278 or e-mail 1901club@bhafc.co.uk to register their interest.

Head coach Jon Callard said, "To have the opportunity to play the first ever game of rugby at Brighton's American Express Community Stadium is great for the game and we hope the community really get behind the match, especially in the lead up to this being used as a match venue at Rugby World Cup 2015."

The England under-20s kick off their home 2015 Six Nations campaign at Plymouth Albion RFC against Italy on 13th February, then face Scotland at Darlington's Mowden Park on 13th March.

Callard added, "We're looking forward to getting the season underway. While we have retained a strong core of last season’s squad, there is some really exciting talent coming through.

"The work that the regional academies do with the players is excellent and that partnership is helping us perform well at the highest level. The Six Nations is a real opportunity for us to showcase some exciting talent up and down the country.

"We played in Northampton and Newcastle last season, and we are at three new venues this season – it's great to be able to take the under-20s on the road and tap into these new audiences."

Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/amex-to-host-england-rugby-1972563.aspx#I4CtD2qbPVwgGCJb.99

ENGLAND UNDER-20 SIX NATIONS FIXTURES

Saturday, February 7
Wales U20 v England U20
Colwyn Bay, kick-off TBC

Friday, February 13
England U20 v Italy U20
Plymouth Albion, kick-off 7.45pm
Live on Sky Sports

Friday, February 27
Ireland U20 v England U20
Venue and kick-off TBC
Friday, March 13

England U20 v Scotland U20
Darlington Mowden Park, kick-off 5.30pm
Live on Sky Sports

Friday, March 20
England U20 v France U20
Brighton Amex Stadium, kick-off 7.55pm
Live on Sky Sports
Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/amex-to-host-england-rugby-1972563.aspx#I4CtD2qbPVwgGCJb.99

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Against France as well, that should be a good game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here