ince-l1229-1975600_478x359.jpg

Rohan Ince
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
05:00 29th September 2014
by Adam Tighe
I just have to stay focused as an opportunity can come at any time."
Rohan Ince

Rohan Ince admitted that holding down a place in the first team is a harder task than initially breaking into the side, but he is striving to become a regular in Sami Hyypia’s first eleven.The former Chelsea youth player burst onto the scene during the 2013/14 campaign, winning Brighton & Hove Albion’s Young Player of the Year award, and he is now looking to take his development a step further in his second full season.
ince-l229-1877370.jpg

He told seagulls.co.uk, “I said to myself at the start of the season that it is easier to make the breakthrough, but the hardest thing is in the second season to continue making good performances and staying in the team.
“I haven’t got as much play time as I did last season but I am training hard to get back in the team and doing as much as I can to impress in any situation. That is all I can do.
“We have a lot of new players now and it is like a whole new team with a lot of quality in it, so it is difficult to stay in the team. But there are a lot of games coming up and there is always a chance of rotation to keep everyone fresh, and make sure everyone isn't tiring during a match.
“I just have to stay focused as an opportunity can come at any time.”
[h=2]LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK[/h]

One of Ince’s targets is to open his Amex account after scoring with a header at Burton Albion during the week, meaning all of his three goals for the club have come away from home in cup competitions.“I cannot seem to get a goal in the league but in all the cups I seem to be scoring, so I am pleased with that anyway.
“To get another goal was a good achievement for myself, but I would like to score at home one day so I can celebrate with the fans.
"A goal is a goal though so I cannot complain but it would be a great highlight for me to score at the Amex and another good achievement.”
[h=2]UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES[/h][h=3]ALBION V CARDIFF
[/h]TUESday 30TH september, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V MIDDLESBROUGH
[/h]SATURDAY 18th OCTOBER, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v ROTHERHAM
[/h]saturDAY 25TH october, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here