Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The FACT that does NOT LIE - 299mins SINCE we last SCORED

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
You're statements move MOORE goalposts than the Amex groundsmen. I don't play FOUR Spurz but I reiterate it is not 299 MINS since a goal scored by us.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Somebody mentioned the splendid word 'shoehorning' earlier.

Earnest, you are a SHOEhorner.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How many times has Glenn Murray scored in this time?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think you should bring your BOOTS tomorrow Ern, KIDNAP CMS before kick-off and notch a cheeky hat-trick in front of the North stand. You've got similar hair to him so no one will notice the difference, except you are a more clinical finisher ( if those stories from Thailand are true).

#InEnrestWeTrust

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Would I be right in saying that Glenn Murray scored as many for Reading yesterday (1) than ALL of our strikers put together this season?

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
We looked the better side against top of the table Forest and came close to scoring and winning the match. We miss Ulloa but the difference between promotion or not as the case may be, is that had we gone up instead of Leicester we would have been buying their best players. We need to be patient, hope our strikers start scoring. We are playing well and creating chances, goals will come. We've not conceded for a while either.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here