Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glastonbury 2015 Ticket day fast approaching!

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Yep, I will.

I was thinking of giving it a miss next year but I don't want to risk potentially missing out on Fleetwood Mac.

gasgull

Nov 14, 2003
Newick
We're going for it again. Have only missed one in last 10.Missed in main sale last yr but succeeded in resale..
Going do 6 tickets but more than happy to Join some kind of list to try for someone else should I be lucky.
Can we have some kind off private registration list?

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
We're going for it again. Have only missed one in last 10.Missed in main sale last yr but succeeded in resale..
Going do 6 tickets but more than happy to Join some kind of list to try for someone else should I be lucky.
Can we have some kind off private registration list?

Good idea and good luck, happy to join and try for others. saftey in numbers and all that!!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Fleetwood Mac, AC/DC and Muse are favourites to headline. Not going to put me off going though.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
any hints/tips on actually getting through to book tickets? Have not had much luck over the past few years, found it fine before then

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I just sat on the page with one browser window open and refreshed constantly.

Me too - got to payment page several times only to be told tickets sold out. First for Weds then Thurs Beginning to feel that when demand is so high it becomes too mainstream and hence perhaps its not for me (that's what I keep telling myself anyway)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here