Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 'Sussex boys' song

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
Good job to whoever made it. Could've been NSK saw them near a flag and it was the right side singing it.

Is this it just for confirmation?

'Brighton Hove Albion'

Clap, clap clap clap.

'Oh we love you!'

Clap, clap clap clap.

'The Sussex boys'

Clap, clap clap clap.

'In white and blue'

(To the tune of that one that starts with 'since I was young')

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Only the NSK would come up with something that starts "Brighton Hove Albion". Talk about shoehorning.

I'll add that to phrases I never expected to see on NSC. I honestly thought I would have to shoehorn a thread to insert it.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Needs to be sung more clearly. Unfortunately, it sounded like "sausage boys" to me yesterday !

That's how I heard it too first time at Burton, maybe that should be the second verse!

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
Because no-one understands what they are saying at first and plus after the 10th time its a bit boring lol

Started by a young lad who NEVER misses a game home and away , always putting a shift in to back the lads on the pitch , while you just sit and moan how boring it is .....****.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Good job to whoever made it. Could've been NSK saw them near a flag and it was the right side singing it.

Is this it just for confirmation?

'Brighton Hove Albion'

Clap, clap clap clap.

'Oh we love you!'

Clap, clap clap clap.

'The Sussex boys'

Clap, clap clap clap.

'In white and blue'

(To the tune of that one that starts with 'since I was young')

We love you ?
That sounds familiar :whistle:

SamPeters18

Feb 19, 2011
Peacehaven
Started by a young lad who NEVER misses a game home and away , always putting a shift in to back the lads on the pitch , while you just sit and moan how boring it is .....****.

actually im there every game and join in with most songs, just where i sit in North Stand its hard to hear whats actually being said and like most chants...it starts off bit loud then it turns out to be a few and then dies down lol

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
Fair play to them for having a go, I've stood near them at away games and it's a better atmosphere for having them there.

Well said, so many on here dislike them so much when they're just trying to make an atmosphere. We're lucky we weren't landed with a group that wears all black and pretends they're Turks and Italians.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Blimey can't believe certain numpties ( you know who you are) have not been all over this thread yet calling the NWC singers Helmets and oiks and moaning about songs where words with too many syllables don't fit correctly or it's too fast too slow or it's a Palace Song or a Celtic song
Makes me laugh how all the internet geeks on here keep moaning about the NWC POLICE BOX but none of them ever respond on here to your petty remarks coz they don't give a FOOK, honest hard working people that get together have a beer have a laugh have a good sing song
Get a sense of humour people stop being so precious have a beer have a laugh and a sing song

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Blimey can't believe certain numpties ( you know who you are) have not been all over this thread yet calling the NWC singers Helmets and oiks and moaning about songs where words with too many syllables don't fit correctly or it's too fast too slow or it's a Palace Song or a Celtic song
Makes me laugh how all the internet geeks on here keep moaning about the NWC POLICE BOX but none of them ever respond on here to your petty remarks coz they don't give a FOOK, honest hard working people that get together have a beer have a laugh have a good sing song
Get a sense of humour people stop being so precious have a beer have a laugh and a sing song

Agree to an extent but some songs have been absolutely shocking e.g. Lewis dunk one.

Also, when the whole north stand does get going, they usually ignore it and try singing something else.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here