Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
sh-ll229-1973890_478x359.jpg

Sami Hyypia
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
13:35 28th September 2014
by Mollie Bennett
There are still things to work on but the players are understanding it more and more"
Sami Hyypia

Brighton & Hove Albion manager Sami Hyypia feels his side are making steady progress and understanding the system better every game.The Finn admits there are still improvements to be made but he is happy with the progress so far.
“There are still things to work on but the players are understanding it more and more.
“They are understanding what to do in game situations but we need to keep working on it and hopefully it will get better.
“You have to adapt to the situation and try and get everyone to understand what we want from them and when we play more games we will improve.
“We are still on the learning curve and have a lot of new players. I’m new here and have brought some new ideas to the players and it’s not always easy to get them to understand in a short period of time.
“When you play a lot of games you can’t work with them in training and that’s a little bit of a problem but not an excuse."

[h=2]LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK[/h]

Hyypia went onto explain how he goes into every game with a plan to win regardless of the opposition.“I want to win every game and if we are on top of our game I think we can beat anyone in the league.
“My idea is to go into every game, win the match and give everything you’ve got.
“If you can look each other in the eye after the game and know you have given everything then whatever the result is you have got to be happy.
“That is the mentality I expect."
[h=2]UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES[/h][h=3]ALBION V CARDIFF
[/h]TUESday 30TH september, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V MIDDLESBROUGH
[/h]SATURDAY 18th OCTOBER, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v ROTHERHAM
[/h]saturDAY 25TH october, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here