Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baldock

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Does anyone know why he wasn't in the squad for Forest?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Slight calf strain in training on Friday acoording to SH and rather him miss 2 games now than 2 months later in the season, if risked and played. So assumingly out against Cardiff

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Slight calf strain in training on Friday acoording to SH and rather him miss 2 games now than 2 months later in the season, if risked and played. So assumingly out against Cardiff
Cheers, time to edit my selection for Cardiff!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
It was just a precaution. I expect to see him in the squad for Tuesdays game against Cardiff.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Controversial but maybe because he couldn't hit a cows arse with a shovel.
Not that controversial really, he's shown little of note so far. There must surely be better to come though?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm not sure if this is 'in fairness' or not, but Mr Baldock hasn't actually been in position to strike the aforementioned cows derriere with any gardening implement.

BristolPete

Sep 24, 2014

Dunno about the cow's arse, but he did hit the bull's eye 26 times last season. "League One" you might say. Well, the cow's arses are the same dimensions in that Championshi of yours, as indeed are the shovels. Create him some opportunities, and then we'll all be able to see for ourselves.

Two years ago, he scored on debut for us. Against Cardiff. Love seeing us clouting that Welsh cow's arse with a shovel! Here's hoping he does it for you guys Tues....

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He hasn't had many clear cut chances yet. I can imagine him being the kind of player that once he scores he'll go on a good goal scoring run so hopefully that first goal will come soon.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My reasoning for saying not Tuesday was SH saying he would rather he missed 2 games now than 2 months later. At Ipswich him and CMS caused immense problems to their back line and hemmed them in until CMS went off and this let them off the hook and allowed them to attack and score through a defender. I am sure that the 2 of them played together will reap dividends in this division and cause defences untold problems once we start getting the passes through the midfield to them.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
My reasoning for saying not Tuesday was SH saying he would rather he missed 2 games now than 2 months later. At Ipswich him and CMS caused immense problems to their back line and hemmed them in until CMS went off and this let them off the hook and allowed them to attack and score through a defender. I am sure that the 2 of them played together will reap dividends in this division and cause defences untold problems once we start getting the passes through the midfield to them.

nail......hit......head.....when will they start together......how many changes for Tuesday, I wonder ??

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

You do love mentioning this.

The copy and paste facility is getting regular use.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

They are a league above their station and yes they would probably reap dividends in L1 playing together but hopefully that will not be with us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here