Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away days

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Fulham, it would be even better if it was on a Saturday at 3PM.

I have liked to have gone to Blackpool but not in January.

theboybilly

Derby County. I use the Alexandra Hotel for a Friday night stopover as it's excellent for real ales (as is the Brunswick 50 yards away) It is a 5 minute stroll from Derby station and 10 minutes from the iPro Stadium (Pride Park) I also use it for various away games in the area such as Nottm Forest yesterday.
Other favourite away games are Charlton, Fulham, Millwall and, after going there for the first time two weeks ago...Brentford. I cannot believe how good the whole day at Griffin Park was (apart from the result)
QPR? I don't think I'll ever look forward to going back to Loftus Road, probably the worst experience at a ground for me. No legroom, poor catering and uppity stewards. Proper non-league facilities

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I agree- Brentford is a great away trip. Much prefer grounds that are in the middle of town and have a bit of history about them. Friendly fans always helps too.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I think PP is a great ground. Well managed, easy to get to, easy parking, easy leaving, awesome atmosphere and their fans are great.

Was a tad disappointing to be forced to stand in the rain at the play-offs when some fans were allowed in to Frankie & Benny's. These sort of things, although not the fault of the club, do stick in the memory and before any comments we were not wearing colours, in no way loud or unruly and were as keen to get out of the rain than to have a few beers. Pity but hey-hum.
Therefore, staff at 'Boro were great, and beers at B'ham always fun.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here