Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SDU v The Palace 25th October

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
It's just under a month until the members of Seagulls Downunder take on the Palace in aid of REMF.
With your help in voting, this event won the award of Supporters Club Event of the Year 2013/14, this year is looking to be bigger and better than last years.

Along with Paul Reid we've managed to recruit another ex Albion player to the team, this won't be announced until later next month, you can guess all you want, I won't be telling.
Just before this on 12th Oct, we have the inter supporters clubs 5-a-side, we lost on penalties in last years final so we'll be looking to go one better this time round.

If your in Sydney on holiday during next month and want to come along your more than welcome.
Message me or email seagullsdownunder@hotmail.com for more info.
It's suprising how many fans take the time to email about meeting up while over here on holiday.

Attachments

• photo14.jpg
    photo14.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 362

Along with Paul Reid we've managed to recruit another ex Albion player to the team, this won't be announced until later next month, you can guess all you want, I won't be telling.

So in fear of his turning into a guessing game similar to the one in "A Christmassy Ted", I'll start and eliminate the obvious........Father Todd Unctious

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
There's been a lot of interest in this years match, as things stand at the moment, we could have as many as 100 fans at the match.
This is a combind figure but still a pretty good effort, I'm sure you'll agree.

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
The day has finally arrived on this side of the planet, 3 hrs to kick off and it's clear blue skies and sunny, blessed, 2 years in a row.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Put itching powder in their shorts, or poo in the shower, authentic is everything!

I know ex Palace player Tony Popvic is a manager of a team down under Im sure its in Sydney,if you could make contact with him it might help give the game a higher profile with the locals!by the way hope you lose,enjoy the day hope it goes well.

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
I know ex Palace player Tony Popvic is a manager of a team down under Im sure its in Sydney,if you could make contact with him it might help give the game a higher profile with the locals!by the way hope you lose,enjoy the day hope it goes well.

Tony Popvic has more important things on his mind, his team are playing in the Asian Champions League Final tonight.
As for raising the profile, may I suggest you read The Guardian online on Thursday.
We won 4-2, although the result is important to both sides the day as a whole was the winner.

More about the day tomorrow.

Attachments

• palace2014.jpg
    palace2014.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 79

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here