Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
crofts-l229-1973641_478x359.jpg

Andrew Crofts
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:30 28th September 2014
by Mollie Bennett
We were matching it with the best today and showed what we are capable of and hopefully we can build on that"
Andrew Crofts

Brighton & Hove Albion midfielder Andrew Crofts said the second half of the Nottingham Forest game was his favourite performance of the season, and felt the Seagulls matched their table-topping opponents.

He told seagulls.co.uk, “I loved the second half; it was a real good performance and I really enjoyed it.
“We were matching it with the best today and showed what we are capable of and hopefully we can build on that.
“The clean sheet is massive and we created chances as well and that’s what we want to do as a team.
“We want to play entertaining football and be compact and solid and we nailed that today.”

[h=2]LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK[/h]

Crofts played 90 minutes in Albion’s 0-0 draw with high-flying Forest and insisted his side could have taken all three points.
“We were unlucky not to get the rub of the green with the chances but that will come.
“I don’t think the results have shown how we have been playing but today we more than matched them and we could have gone back with all three points.
“Everyone has started to gel and we know what we need to do with and without the ball.
“If we keep nailing that and play like we did against, at the moment, one of the best teams in the league we are going to do well.
“We can more than match anyone on our day in this league and with performances like that, we know what we can do and we need to build on that.”[h=2]UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES[/h][h=3]ALBION V CARDIFF
[/h]TUESday 30TH september, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V MIDDLESBROUGH
[/h]SATURDAY 18th OCTOBER, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v ROTHERHAM
[/h]saturDAY 25TH october, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here