Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky boxing

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Just remembered why I gave up watching it for so many years.

119 to 109 lol.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Feel sorry for Paul Smith as he's a genuine honest fighter, he's been robbed tonight, as for Eddie Hearn is it a case of boxing karma given some of the dodgy decisions his old man got for Eubank senior over the years?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Surely as everybody says they were close rounds so a 10 -9 each round suggests it was close but I man won most of the close rounds the scoring shows the winner won 11 of the rounds = 119 the loser won 1.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
It was a close fight but you cant argue AA winning, the scoring was waaaaaaay off, maybe AA by 1 or 2 rounds, but Smith didnt do enough to beat him, though a draw wouldnt of been wrong.

Theres no point Smith and Eddie moaning about it, banging on how he was robbed, he didnt do enough to win.

And Eddie cant talk about really robbery results!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
One judge said that AA edged and won 11 of the rounds irrespective of how close each round was. Other thoughtand saw it differently but that is why they have 3 judges and not just the ref to decide.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I had Abrahams 4 rounds up going into the last round and gave him that too, at no stage did Smith have Abrahams in any kind of trouble, hurt him, floor him or have a BIG round so I can't see where the controversy comes from.

Smith boxed a better fight than was predicted but no way was that a robbery, robberies were the likes of the decisions given on Matchroom cards in the last 12 months

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I had Abrahams 4 rounds up going into the last round and gave him that too, at no stage did Smith have Abrahams in any kind of trouble, hurt him, floor him or have a BIG round so I can't see where the controversy comes from.

Smith boxed a better fight than was predicted but no way was that a robbery, robberies were the likes of the decisions given on Matchroom cards in the last 12 months

Smith defo hurt him with the body shots, at one point in one of the late round maybe the 9th or 10th he really hurt him. But like you say he never really had him in trouble, but AA never had Paul Smith in trouble or hurt.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
No one would say Smith was robbed of the decision, just the size of the winning margin.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Had Abraham winning by three points. Great effort by Smith but Watt over emphasised his better moments and under played Abrahams.

Smith should of concentrated more on body shots where he had most success his head punches nearly always hit gloves and therefore we're not scoring punches.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here