Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul McCartney

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Was that some kind of shit West Indian accent at the end there?

I'd pledge to Mcartney free and day. :wanker:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
What does this idiot think the "politicians " are actually going to do?

Pass a law banning meat on Mondays?

****ing clown

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
He clearly has strong views which he has held for a long time and were formed during his marriage with Linda. He obviously feels strongly that he is able to make a difference by getting others to support the meat free Mondays. Everyone is free to decide whether to join in and pledge not to eat meat, or just ignore it and carry on as normal.

Whether the rap is the right way to go is debatable, personally I feel he is carrying on like an older relative at a family party, and they have had a drink or two too many.

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
That's the trouble with being so rich and powerful - bobby no mates to tell him not to be an Emanual Kant.

Think Frog Song .....and loads of other real crap - a good mate would have told him to 'bin it, you were a Beatle, ffs!!!'

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
That's the trouble with being so rich and powerful - bobby no mates to tell him not to be an Emanual Kant.

Think Frog Song .....and loads of other real crap - a good mate would have told him to 'bin it, you were a Beatle, ffs!!!'

Bobby No Mates? Is that Billy No Mates' Brother?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I don't get it, what am I signing up to? I'd rather he used the time to explain that in the video, instead of merely repeating the website...

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I nearly reversed over him in my lorry once. I shouldn't have braked.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The concept of no meat on a Monday seems like a good idea, we don't need meat everyday. I think enough has been sad about PAul's delivery of his message

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If there's one thing I can't effing stand it's the convenient tagging of do-gooders own particular campaigns, opinions and bug-bears on to the rest of us using the medium of convenient days or months. why choose Monday to be meat-free? Because it's alliterative! DO YOU SEE? Monday and meat! They both begin with M! How clever. It makes me want to eat a medium rare half pound bacon burger slathered in cheese and ketchup every single Monday for the rest of my life and then find Paul McCartney and burp my meat juices back in to his wrinkly, bloodhound-like vegan face. With bacon bits still hanging from my teeth.

Maybe it's just me. Stoptober makes me want to take up smoking again. Comic Relief makes me never want to see another British comedy sketch again. In November I spend entire commutes planning evil things to do to the bloke who thought a Hitler tash was a good look. And lets not even start on the time our school insisted every kid come in on Children in Need day in spotty outfits causing half the parents to spend money on an outfit instead of give it to the charity.

If you want to go veggy or cut down on red meat just do it. Don't force it on the rest of us. The same if you want to give up the fags or booze or turn up to work looking like Coco the effing Clown.

I'm aware this makes me sound like goldstone but sod it, if you have to specially organize people to do something it's not because of "politicians" it's because the idea isn't actually that popular.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here