Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
samiweb-l229-1973502_478x359.jpg

Sami Hyypia
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
20:29 27th September 2014
by Mollie Bennett
We had enough chances in the second half to score that one goal but unfortunately it didn’t go in"
Sami Hyypia

Brighton & Hove Albion manager Sami Hyypia admitted he was pleased with his side’s response in the second half of Saturday’s clash with Nottingham Forest.
Albion battled out a 0-0 draw at the City Ground and Hyypia told seagulls.co.uk: “It was a good reaction from the players in the second half we did everything a little quicker and we started to have a few chances.
“The second half was much better. We didn’t have any urgency in defending or attacking in the first half and we didn’t play quick enough.
“We made it more difficult for ourselves to play football and we can’t afford to do that.
“In the second half everyone worked hard and we were urgent on the ball going forward.
“We had enough chances in the second half to score that one goal but unfortunately it didn’t go in. Today we couldn’t create enough chances and I want to see us creating more."

[h=2]LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK[/h]

The Finn went onto admit he was happy with a point from the game considering the impressive start the home side has made to the Championship season.“I was very pleased with a point, if you come here as an away team it is always a tough game and they have done well so far this season.
“Maybe before the game I would have taken a point but we need to analyse our game.
Hyppia also explained how a slight calf strain meant Sam Baldock was left out the squad.
“He felt his calf in training yesterday but I don’t think it’s a big thing. It would have been a risk to play him today so it’s better to rest him for one or two games than to lose him for a month.”
[h=2]UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES[/h][h=3]ALBION V CARDIFF
[/h]TUESday 30TH september, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V MIDDLESBROUGH
[/h]SATURDAY 18th OCTOBER, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v ROTHERHAM
[/h]saturDAY 25TH october, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here