Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Obviously Wikipedia isn't the most reliable of sources but I noticed that Kaz is seemingly very near to clocking up 100 appearances for us! It doesn't feel like he's been with us for 4 years.

Hartlepool was November 2010, which was were he had his ankle smashed.

penny's harmonica

Jan 30, 2012
I hope he's still here next season. On his day can be be unplayable and scares the be Jesus out of the opposition.
Still improving too, seems to have realised he has defensive responsabilities with a much better team awareness lately.
Was our best player today imo

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I've heard that his lifestyle, in terms of diet and fitness isn't great and he can barely make it through a full training session.

I love watching him play. However I do agree that he should pass more often.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I remember seeing him a few (three?) seasons ago at Leeds away against Simon Grayson's side and he was ELECTRIC. He kept skinning their full back and he was only on loan at the time, and we were desperate for him to sign.

Hard to recognise that player now, in terms of style of his play, etc.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
I remember seeing him a few (three?) seasons ago at Leeds away against Simon Grayson's side and he was ELECTRIC. He kept skinning their full back and he was only on loan at the time, and we were desperate for him to sign.

Hard to recognise that player now, in terms of style of his play, etc.
It's not at all. We play against better defences now and are used to his style, at that time it was a breath of fresh air and teams didn't double up on him

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I disagree. He's lost quite a bit of pace and attacking guile

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
i just wish he'd learn to pass a little more and not put 100 shots from 30yrds over the stand.

I take the opposite view. The more he shoots, the better the chances of us scoring.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here