Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How late can you get into the Amex?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
It's my son's 4th birthday on Tuesday, so I can't really blow him out, but I could get there by 20:15/20.30. Will I get in? How late have you got to a home game and got in?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It's my son's 4th birthday on Tuesday, so I can't really blow him out, but I could get there by 20:15/20.30. Will I get in? How late have you got to a home game and got in?

Guy next to me at the Blackpool game only got there at halftime...and he hadn't told the club in advance etc

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I believe they close the gates at half time. I had a friend who didn't make it until half time and he couldn't get in, but you can try ask the club to confirm.

Buckeejit

Sep 21, 2014
Stupidly forgot an early kick-off one time, frantically sped to ground via feet and public transport, got there for half-time and the jobsworth ****s wouldn't budge, no matter now much I pleaded...I've also recently heard of extreme jobsworth behaviour in the 1901 club around a guest wearing trainers that was so bad it has lost the club some potential fans...are ours any more/less officious than others I wonder??

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
At that time you'll get trampled by people going the other way.

You might as well go the whole hog and come dressed as a salmon.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Stupidly forgot an early kick-off one time, frantically sped to ground via feet and public transport, got there for half-time and the jobsworth ****s wouldn't budge, no matter now much I pleaded...I've also recently heard of extreme jobsworth behaviour in the 1901 club around a guest wearing trainers that was so bad it has lost the club some potential fans...are ours any more/less officious than others I wonder??

Extreme jobsworth, just for doing his job?

You pleaded eh? And that's where it got you. I stand by my approach, accept their first answer, call them a c***, then walk away, a lot more satisfying and saves time in the long run

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here