Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] No negative Sh*t tonight. Well done lads

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Good second half performance today, easily matched the league leaders who've spent shedloads over the summer, we played some good football and could have won it.

The defence, especially Dunk and Greer were immense. We're on the up.........roll on Tuesday

:albion2::albion2:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Did I detect a slight change in play, Kaz out wide ,midfield getting forward more?

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Never look at the table till October! Pointless. I believe you have to play at least a dozen games to get a tiny indication on how teams are really fairing up. Great away point, bring on Tuesday!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Never look at the table till October! Pointless. I believe you have to play at least a dozen games to get a tiny indication on how teams are really fairing up. Great away point, bring on Tuesday!

this
and I seem to remember Reading a few seasons ago wallowing around the bottom for a long while and then went up
lots to play for yet

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There's no point looking at the table till March.

Although by then it's too late.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Played well indeed. Worried aboiut lack of ability to score goals but hey that may come?

Liked Ince's head wrestling of Bruno near the end, when one of them should have been marking their player who spurned a golden headed chance. What was he doing?

Still time to loan a striker from somewhere, I think?

TNBA

TTF

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Did I detect a slight change in play, Kaz out wide ,midfield getting forward more?

Probably more to do with the opposition pushing us back than we are used to and meaning that our full backs weren't able to get as high up the pitch as they have against lesser opponents. Maybe thats the way to go in most games, and only resort to pushing them up from the back if chasing the game or needing a goal with 30 mins or so left?

Just need to get support closer to CMS or better crosses / through balls in which would give him a chance to score.

Its still a work in progress but the signs are starting to look good

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Much more solid today, better shape to our team, the lads worked their socks off and with a bit of luck in front of goal we could have won.

I'm feeling a lot more positive after that.

D

Deleted member 22389

Good second half performance today, easily matched the league leaders who've spent shedloads over the summer, we played some good football and could have won it.

The defence, especially Dunk and Greer were immense. We're on the up.........roll on Tuesday

:albion2::albion2:

Fantastic result especially against Forest who have spent a serious amount of money on players. If I was an NF supporter I would be very dissapointed in that result today.
Solid performance, reminded me of a Poyet performance.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Not scoring goals is a continuing worry but Baldock will settle and I have a feeling we can get a lot more out of Colunga once we decide where best to play him (for me it is just off the main striker rather than pushing him wide)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here