Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Urgent - Referee needed for a match tomorrow

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Before anyone says - yes I am desperate!

My Sunday league team have a home game on Sunday at Waterhall and our referee has dropped out, due to it being an FA cup qualifying weekend it appears every referee is unavailable. Anyone on NSC fancy giving it a go? ;)

No but in all seriousness, £35 fee only offer if you are serious and have at least some experience of refereeing. 10.30am kick off at Waterhall. PM or post here.

:bounce:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
It's a Sunday league Div 4 game between Sussex Coast & AFC Sporting, normally we'd get one of our players to referee as we have a qualified ref in the squad but the game between us and them last season was a little 'tasty' so need a referee really.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I'm a referee but I only do kids. Up for giving it a go if you desperately can't find anyone.
I've PM'd you. It's pretty desperate, they aren't going to provide us one so the home club have to provide a referee otherwise we'll have to get a player to referee which is bound to cause trouble.
Define 'tasty'
A game last season between us and them was abandoned due to a poor referee and players generally losing the plot.

have you asked ray? he may be able to get a Saturday ref out to do it for you

Contacted him but unfortunately had no reply.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Sounds a bit more than tasty if the game was abandoned.

Nah it wasn't that bad. Both teams have changed players since then anyway but that's why we are looking for someone to referee as one of players who is a qualified ref might be able too referee but the opposition will no doubt not be happy about that.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What was Sussex FA finding on the abadoned game as both treams are charged by the FA for bringing the game into disrepute and a decision on who is responsioble is made by the FA, who act accordinglyt.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
i would have offered but I already have a game for today. also I only do kids football and would rarely jump at the chance to do older

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here