Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] INCE: TEAM FLOWS AGAINST BETTER OPPOSITION

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Rohan Ince believes people will see the best from Brighton & Hove Albion when they come up against the Championship's top sides this season - going into today's clash with top-of-the-table Nottingham Forest.The Seagulls boasted an undefeated record against the three promoted teams who were promoted to the Premier League at the end of last season - and Ince is confident the Seagulls can once again produce their best against the top teams this season.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “Sometimes when you play a lesser side you seem to get complacent but it wasn't even that we were doing that, I think some of the results were just unlucky.
“Against some of the tougher teams we went out and had more confidence. There was more belief, we ground out the results and played very well.
“Last season we didn't have a great start, but we really kicked on come December time, so it is still possible. Everybody is positive and still believes we are a good team.”
[h=2]LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK[/h]

The 21-year-old also feels that Albion will benefit from the depth of the squad due to the gruelling nature of the Championship fixture list.He added, “One thing I noticed from my first season in football is it is a very long season and it can get very tiring both physically and mentally, so to keep at that high standard for a whole season is very difficult.
“So a rest here and there is very good and will help me a lot. Now we have a bigger squad it will help everyone get their rests in that they need.”
[h=2]UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES[/h][h=3]ALBION V CARDIFF
[/h]TUESday 30TH september, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V MIDDLESBROUGH
[/h]SATURDAY 18th OCTOBER, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v ROTHERHAM
[/h]saturDAY 25TH october, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here