Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest v Albion - live streaming for idiots...

Buckeejit

Sep 21, 2014
Maybe I'm thick (!) but struggling to suss how you can watch these streams without the ****s extracting details from you before enabling the steam to appear...so, is there a link I could go to tomorrow where I could watch the match without too much ****ing around....thanks!!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Maybe I'm thick (!) but struggling to suss how you can watch these streams without the ****s extracting details from you before enabling the steam to appear...so, is there a link I could go to tomorrow where I could watch the match without too much ****ing around....thanks!!

Find a pub who show the streamed games.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

I was going to ask the same question as most seem to want you to register and then it still doesnt show up as being available.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
another one for the thicko club.
just seem to end up with loads of toolbars and other crap, but not much football........
(pub for me)

Buckeejit

Sep 21, 2014
Okay then... anybody know any pubs in Brighton where they'll be showing the live stream??

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I was going to ask the same question as most seem to want you to register and then it still doesnt show up as being available.

BG. There is no registry required. Assuming you are using a PC/LAPTOP it should be quite straight forward. Start a threwd tomorrow, just before kick off and I am sure someone will be kind enough to go through step by step. I may be around to assist, but might have to shoot off to Henley.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My tips are the same as they always are. URLs for streams will be posted on the main stream thread: http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?309740-Forest-v-Albion-Live-Streams-Galore

1. Go to one of the URLs when posted.
2. WAIT 30 seconds
3. Now carefully look for the very small 'x' to close each ad. They are usually in the top corner of the ad but sometimes not.
4. Carefully click an 'x'. If another window opens, you clicked the wrong one. Close the new window. Go back and try another one.
5. There are probably 3 or 4 of these to do. They might be layered so you need to do them in order - top first.
6. Once you've managed to close them all, there will be a maximise/full screen button in the bottom right of the window.

You DO NOT have to download or install anything to view the streams, so don't.

I can't stress this enough - WAIT for 30 seconds before you do anything. Then look for the small white/grey x's. There might be pretend red x's that are in the top corner of each advert. Ignore these as they will almost certainly lead to another browser window, tab or pop-up opening. That is what they want - they are trying to trick you. Don't fall for it.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

WE WILL LOSE so wot the feck :drink:

However------I've watched the ALBION on that WIZIWIG loads of times.
I'm still here ------my computers still here so try it.
Just wait until the adverts have gone then ZAP em and go LARGE screen------you may end up with The ISLAMIC STATE commentary but I turn it off:moo:

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
My tips are the same as they always are. URLs for streams will be posted on the main stream thread: http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?309740-Forest-v-Albion-Live-Streams-Galore

1. Go to one of the URLs when posted.
2. WAIT 30 seconds
3. Now carefully look for the very small 'x' to close each ad. They are usually in the top corner of the ad but sometimes not.
4. Carefully click an 'x'. If another window opens, you clicked the wrong one. Close the new window. Go back and try another one.
5. There are probably 3 or 4 of these to do. They might be layered so you need to do them in order - top first.
6. Once you've managed to close them all, there will be a maximise/full screen button in the bottom right of the window.

You DO NOT have to download or install anything to view the streams, so don't.

I can't stress this enough - WAIT for 30 seconds before you do anything. Then look for the small white/grey x's. There might be pretend red x's that are in the top corner of each advert. Ignore these as they will almost certainly lead to another browser window, tab or pop-up opening. That is what they want - they are trying to trick you. Don't fall for it.

this, this and more this.

an easy way to tell if the cross is legit or not, when you hover over them with your mouse, it stays a an arrow (normal) thing rather than changing to a grabby one. not always the case but always look for these crosses first.

any issues feel free to pm me at about 2:50 tomorrow :D

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
WE WILL LOSE so wot the feck :drink:

However------I've watched the ALBION on that WIZIWIG loads of times.
I'm still here ------my computers still here so try it.
Just wait until the adverts have gone then ZAP em and go LARGE screen------you may end up with The ISLAMIC STATE commentary but I turn it off:moo:

interesting developments in the middle east as IS take a break from massacring US nationals in order to provide commentary for wizwig on an English second division match :lolol:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Can I just add that enabling ad block plus when viewing these streams should make your life a lot easier.

If you use Chrome, go onto the chrome store and type in "ad block plus", and it should come up. Download it, and turn it on just before you click on a link so it removes all the ads.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here