Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Football kit donation for Africa

bennycool

Apr 10, 2012
Dear All,

I volunteer for a brain injury charity called The Silverlining that aims to give the client's a sense of purpose by supporting and empowering them to carry good will actions.

One project that we have coming up is a trip to Namibia in South-West Africa to volunteer in a school over there. The children at the school are from small villages in the north-west of the country and come from very humble backgrounds to say the least! They are all football mad so I am trying to get together football equipment and replica football shirts that we can take over there to give to them. I am posting with a somewhat cheeky request.. if anyone has any old football shirts that they would be prepared to donate (from The Albion or other clubs) then that would be really fantastic and I would be really grateful. The Children are primary school age but in the absence of children shirts I am sure they would be just as grateful for adult shirts that they could 'grow into'. I of course would be happy to pick up any shirts. In the alternative if anyone has any suggestions of contacts I can try to tap up that would also be great (I will be trying the club direct, Albion in The Community and the County FA).

Thank you in anticipation.

Ben

little rev handed over shirts in kenya a few years back a little tight fitting i'm afraid???

Attachments

• 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    806.7 KB · Views: 166
  • 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    809.2 KB · Views: 164
  • 024.JPG
    024.JPG
    795.4 KB · Views: 158

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here