sami-l229-1967934_478x359.jpg

Sami Hyypia
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
16:31 26th September 2014
by Paul Camillin
I am not afraid to make changes and for me it was not a big risk"
Sami Hyypia

Brighton & Hove Albion manager Sami Hyypia admits he has a selection dilemma going into tomorrow’s match against Nottingham Forest, after those players who came into the side at Burton Albion impressed on Wednesday night.He told seagulls.co.uk, “It’s always nice to have plenty of players to choose from. It’s better than having the same 11 always on the pitch.
“That might make my job easier, but we need to find a good a combination for the game and make sure everyone is mentally ready for a big game.
“I like to use the squad and everything is fine when you win. If you make changes and lose, then everyone thinks you are mad, but I am not afraid to make changes and for me it was not a big risk.
“Now we have fresh legs for Saturday and hopefully we can get the result we want."

[h=2]LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK[/h]

Hyypia, who is pleased that both sides played their Capital One Cup ties on Wednesday, meaning Albion’s hosts haven’t had an extra day’s rest, is also hoping his team can benefit from a stay away at St George’s Park.“It’s a massive benefit [being based at St George’s Park]. There are some who might prefer to be at home – but this facility is great.
“If we’d driven back we’d have had a session with very tired players on Thursday, so it is much better we have stayed up here.
“Travelling when you are fatigued doesn’t help, so we had a good rest and a lively group in training.”
[h=2]UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES[/h][h=3]ALBION V CARDIFF
[/h]TUESday 30TH september, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V MIDDLESBROUGH
[/h]SATURDAY 18th OCTOBER, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v ROTHERHAM
[/h]saturDAY 25TH october, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here