Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Maniac with a gun

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Suspected seat-belt violation.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Swift justice. People who don't wear seat belts...they should be shot, shouldn't they?

Gun laws in America - they're shit, aren't they? And trigger happy policemen - it makes you wanna holler sometimes, throw up both your hands.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Americans are generally quite stupid, give them guns and its a recipe for disaster

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Actually lucky the copper was a crap shot or the poor fella in the truck would be dead.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
The police person should have clearly stated "step out of the car, stand still, or I will attempt to shoot you in the gonads three times". Would have saved a lot of trouble.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Can't be a good idea to shoot someone in a petrol station (not a euphemism), in particular if you are a very bad shot.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I've got no audio. What happened?!

The cop shot the driver, having stopped him for not wearing a seatbelt, and objecting to his reaching back inside the car for his licence etc. Clearly,he was going for a gun. :facepalm:

He then spent time telling him to put his hands behind his back whilst asking him if he'd been hit. Understandably, the driver was baffled and wanted to know why the cop had shot him.

Madness.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I've got no audio. What happened?!

Cop told the bloke to produce his license and registration, bloke leans back into car to get his license and registration .

Cop then opens fire on him 4 times . Bloke is on ground clutching bullet wound to his hip saying " you told me to get my license a registration , why did you shoot me? "

Cop says, cause you leaned back in your vehicle.

......and so on

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
.....oh and the driver removed seatbelt cause he was pulling into the station to get " gas"

You know, when I was a kid and used to hear this in American films, I genuinely thought American cars literally ran on gas.

Stupid people

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
The cop shot the driver, having stopped him for not wearing a seatbelt, and objecting to his reaching back inside the car for his licence etc. Clearly,he was going for a gun. :facepalm:

He then spent time telling him to put his hands behind his back whilst asking him if he'd been hit. Understandably, the driver was baffled and wanted to know why the cop had shot him.

Madness.

Cop told the bloke to produce his license and registration, bloke leans back into car to get his license and registration .

Cop then opens fire on him 4 times . Bloke is on ground clutching bullet wound to his hip saying " you told me to get my license a registration , why did you shoot me? "

Cop says, cause you leaned back in your vehicle.

......and so on

:wozza:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Two things should happen here, the cop should receive a prison sentence and the poor bugger he shot should receive a shit load of compensation.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I hope that cop gets prosecuted and the victim gets compensation. If you don't want him going back into his car, don't ask him to get his license :facepalm:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The cop has been charged with assault and battery and could face 20 years in prison.

Knowing the yanks he'll just "have to hand in his gun and badge"

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Two things should happen here, the cop should receive a prison sentence and the poor bugger he shot should receive a shit load of compensation.

Not to mention his ER bill that should be paid for by the force.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here