Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP party conference

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Farage on now, whether you like UKIP or not he's far more impressive than Miliband was a couple of days ago.

Will they be a major player come General Election time or will people just default to Labour or the Tories as usual?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Just went after Labour over the Rotherham scandal.

A topic that some said shouldn't be political.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I do so hope they don't come to power, although I can understand why people would vote for him.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
If their record on MEP's expenses is anything to go by, the last thing we should be doing is let them anywhere near the Westminster system - it's only just been tightened up. I'd expect the first thing Farage would do as PM is award himself a huge pay rise and then make sure his MP's can claim for everything they can get away with.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Joke party. Might get 1 seat at a GE and it won't be Farage's. They hopefully will take some of the Tory vote at the next GE. Labour appealing to their traditional support will get close to 35% of the vote. Cheers Nigel!

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
No, I don't think they'll be a major player but they might just give one or two bloody noses in the local elections.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
If their record on MEP's expenses is anything to go by, the last thing we should be doing is let them anywhere near the Westminster system - it's only just been tightened up. I'd expect the first thing Farage would do as PM is award himself a huge pay rise and then make sure his MP's can claim for everything they can get away with.

Labour should be ashamed. Front row of their conference had disabled people sitting then the Labour stewards came and kicked them out to be replaced with Labour up and coming stars.

Bloody disgrace.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Joke party. Might get 1 seat at a GE and it won't be Farage's. They hopefully will take some of the Tory vote at the next GE. Labour appealing to their traditional support will get close to 35% of the vote. Cheers Nigel!

This.

D

Deleted member 22389

.....and the fear of being branded racists seemed more important.

Disgusting really.

Don't forget this was the same lot who took the kids away from the foster parents because they voted UKIP. Labour deserve everything they get.

D

Deleted member 22389

I couldn't give a crap what Farage paid himself as long as he does a better job than the choices we have now. Milliband had his chance this week and he blew it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Don't forget this was the same lot who took the kids away from the foster parents because they voted UKIP.

Makes sense to me.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.

I don't think she has a leg to stand on - gets coat .................. ( the old ones are the best ). Not that good old UKIP would ever do anything to offend disabled people:

"Ukip's Godfrey Bloom mocks disability at Oxford Union, asks student David Browne: 'Are you Richard III?'

Felicity Morse Monday 27 January 2014
Bloom supported the motion that “Post-war Britain has seen too much immigration” during a debate at the university.

As student David Browne began a speech against the motion, Mr Bloom got to his feet and mocked the student, saying: “ Point of order, are you Richard III or not?”

Mr Browne responds by quoting Thatcher to enthusiastic applause from the audience.

He told the debating hall: “I always cheer up immensely if someone attacks one personally, as it means they have run out of arguments.”

Political commentator Michael Crick was at the debate and has previously been the sharp end of Mr Bloom’s temper, having been rapped on the head with a Ukip brochure while at the party’s conference.

Mr Bloom told Crick that he had a drink with Mr Browne afterwards and they had a laugh together. This was confirmed by the second year student, who is studying law at Merton College. However he told university newspaper the Oxford Student that although they got on well he "didn't think it was a very nice thing to say" and he "wasn't happy with the remark."

Douglas Murray, writing for the Spectator said of the insult “ why anybody, let alone an elected politician, would taunt him for his disability is beyond me. It was a gruesome moment – ghastly, disgraceful and deeply telling of Mr Bloom.”

Godfrey Bloom has hit headlines in the past after insulting vast swathes of the UK's population. Most famously he referred to places that receive foreign aid as "bongo bongo land" and a group of women at the Ukip conference as "sluts." After this comment he had his whip removed. In November he said that public sector workers and the unemployed should be stripped of the vote and has also previously remarked that the only men who like feminists are "chaps who get sand kicked in their face on the beach."

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I don't think she has a leg to stand on - gets coat .................. ( the old ones are the best ). Not that good old UKIP would ever do anything to offend disabled people:

"Ukip's Godfrey Bloom mocks disability at Oxford Union, asks student David Browne: 'Are you Richard III?'

Tells disabled joke....takes a pop at bloke for telling disabled joke....

:ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here