Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
kaz-lllll229-1961269_478x359.jpg

Kazenga LuaLua
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:41 26th September 2014
by Adam Tighe
It is a new season and we have to go there, try to win the game and we have to start pushing up the table"
Kazenga LuaLua

Kazenga LuaLua has good memories of Brighton & Hove Albion’s histrionic last trip to the City Ground ahead of this Saturday’s clash with Nottingham Forest, but has urged the team to focus on recording back-to-back wins.Albion dramatically secured a play-off place in the dying moments of last season's league campaign, but the midfielder is expecting an even tougher challenge from early season table toppers Forest this weekend.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “It is a massive game and we need to start winning games [in the Championship]. For me we were unlucky not to score goals in the second half against Blackpool but we have to give credit to them as they defended very well.
“The game on Saturday is a massive task for us. They are in good form, playing well at home and have the striker who is scoring week-in-week out in Assombalonga, so it will be a tough test.
“It was a great day last time due to the way finished in the play-offs but we have to forget about that, it is a new season and we have to go there, try to win the game and we have to start pushing up the table.”
[h=2]LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK[/h]

While LuaLua admits that last season's memories won't count anything once the game kicks off, he did add that Leo Ulloa’s last-gasp winner ranks the highest in his career to date.“I remember everything about it. I even kicked the microphone up into the stand to the fans!
“It was a great moment, especially the way we won the game and probably the best feeling I have had in my career so far.”
[h=2]UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES[/h][h=3]ALBION V CARDIFF
[/h]TUESday 30TH september, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V MIDDLESBROUGH
[/h]SATURDAY 18th OCTOBER, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v ROTHERHAM
[/h]saturDAY 25TH october, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here