Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest v Albion: Live Streams Galore

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Just noticed on the bet365 international website that they are showing live streams of every championship game on Saturday except for the Brentford one. So there will definitely be streams of our game and any others that you fancy.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Can anyone watch the match via site? Do you just need an account with Bet365?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Same question is asked every week, bet365 only works in certain countries outside UK. However there will be a stream of the stream which anyone can access.

My question ..... Is the direct bet365 stream better quality than the one that nicks it? If the direct quality from bet365 is a lot better and they are showing all games I wouldn't mind setting up a permanant way for myself to stream from tgere ie VPN / proxy etc

Ta in advance

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I have a flutter or two with them as well.
Paddy Power sent my money back and told me that they no longer 'entertain' accounts in Oz, strange that.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Same question is asked every week, bet365 only works in certain countries outside UK. However there will be a stream of the stream which anyone can access.

My question ..... Is the direct bet365 stream better quality than the one that nicks it? If the direct quality from bet365 is a lot better and they are showing all games I wouldn't mind setting up a permanant way for myself to stream from tgere ie VPN / proxy etc

Ta in advance

It's a quality stream compared to the constant buffering on the streams available via Wiziwig and the like.
it has to be "live" and continuous otherwise Bet365's punters won't bet on it.
Only downside is that it's a smaller screen.
Evidently, it's looking like Bet365 will be streaming every Championship game this season bar Brentford's home matches - a bit bizarre, maybe they some issue obtaining "live" footage from Griffin Park.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
It's a quality stream compared to the constant buffering on the streams available via Wiziwig and the like.
Evidently, it's looking like Bet365 will be streaming every Championship game this season bar Brentford's home matches - a bit bizarre, maybe they some issue obtaining "live" footage from Griffin Park.

they are their sponsor - might be something related to that?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Interesting thanks .... So you can't put bet365s on full screen ? I will potentially try and test this on Saturday as I need to work from home so would be good to get this running in the background .... However I will be doing it via projector so would need to be full screen really....

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Interesting thanks .... So you can't put bet365s on full screen ? I will potentially try and test this on Saturday as I need to work from home so would be good to get this running in the background .... However I will be doing it via projector so would need to be full screen really....

If you click on Bet365's Live Streaming Tab you'll get an idea of the picture size.
When they used to cover just a couple of weekly Championship games it used to come with commentary - all be it rather bland.
Now they are spreading themselves thin by streaming virtually every one commentary has ceased - although bizarrely in the Blackpool match, 1st half replays were accompanied with commentary but not in the 2nd.

Thanks to 8ace and willyfantastic for deducing the Brentford mystery.

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

They want to display you the various markets they have on the event they are streaming. If they went full screen you might just watch and forget to bet.

Because of this, we just use the dodgy streams as we have a Mac mini connected to the TV so want full screen too.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
I need to get in on this streaming lark. Can someone provide the names of possible stream sites that would work on a iPad?

Last edited:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
They want to display you the various markets they have on the event they are streaming. If they went full screen you might just watch and forget to bet.

Because of this, we just use the dodgy streams as we have a Mac mini connected to the TV so want full screen too.
K looks pointless to go down vpn route then.... If memory serves me right there are 2 options with bet365 borrowed stream wiziwig or footballstreams (sic) which one is consistently more stable ?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Disagree with people saying Wiziwig streams are poor quality. I've watched a couple of them when I haven't been able to make it to away matches and they haven't buffered at all. My internet connection isn't brilliant either.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Disagree with people saying Wiziwig streams are poor quality. I've watched a couple of them when I haven't been able to make it to away matches and they haven't buffered at all. My internet connection isn't brilliant either.

Agreed. They vary, obviously, but are largely decent. The Ryder Cup has been streaming on my TV on a 200kbps Wiziwig stream for the last 3 hours and it's been fine throughout.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Agreed. They vary, obviously, but are largely decent. The Ryder Cup has been streaming on my TV on a 200kbps Wiziwig stream for the last 3 hours and it's been fine throughout.

I've been doing the same for the past couple of hours and no issues here.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here