Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McCourt and Texeira

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Play them ALL.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
McCourt instead of KLL at the tip of the midfield diamond, as playmaker for CMS and Baldock.

Not sure how Sami would then accommodate Tex plus the wing backs, but would like to see it happen. However I'm not sure an away game at a rampant Forest is the time to try it..............last week against Blackpool would have been ideal.

Let Kaz revert to being SuperSub.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I am so glad you all have been converted. Last year paddy was the best player that I had the pleasure to see at the Amex.I am so pleased that you can see how good he is.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Play them both, but bloodyhell, don't play Baldock and CMS together, not unless you've got plenty of sticks.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think it is too adventurous to start with both I would think that either one or the other will start with the other on the bench but if SH goes defensive both could be on the bench.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
On saturday if we say play 2 up front would you also play both of these from the off or would that be a bit of a luxury?

Play them both from the start, behind probably Baldock. Then replace the Derry Pele with KLL after an hour -- and tell the Derry Pele that he's got just an hour. Bring CMS, Colunga, etc on if needs be.
We'll need a midfield of Ince, Holla and Crofts.

Buckeejit

Sep 21, 2014
Been enthusing about Paddy for years and when one of the mates I go to Albion with said he was coming on a trial period with us, I actually thought it was a wind-up...when it eventually was confirmed that he'd signed for us, I felt like a kid on Christmas Eve! Seems he's already creating a big buzz with fans so just hoping we'll be seeing much more McCourt magic as the season progresses...

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
nothing to lose. Play the most attacking team available and make them think and change to accommodate us. On paper a rout for forest, so go for it. Rather lose 4-3 than 2-0 being negative.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Play them both. Paddy looked good for the last 15 on Saturday and sounds like he had a great game yesterday. Looking forward to seeing him get a full run out at the Amex soon.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Why not they played well together at Ipswich and would keep Forest back four in their own penalty area and not allow them to get forward.

I would like to see CMS and Baldock get the sort of service that McCourt could provide, playing in the 'hole'. It was very noticeable that he was the only player last night who played the ball on the deck and looked to make defence splitting passes. I don't recall him just hoofing the ball. Ok it was 'only' Burton Albion but his ability to sidestep an opponent was impressive.

He did track back and I'm sure that he even broke into a sprint at one point.

CMS attracts huge flak on NSC for his lack of success. Yes his control lets him down - but it is too easy to overlook just how poor the service is to him. I fear that Baldock will suffer likewise, without having a visionary playmaker to set them up by playing well paced balls on the deck into space.

Hopefully Sami can find the elusive key to make McCourt into the gem that we all hope he could be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here