Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Thumbs Down

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
You realise that's pretty much guaranteed people will thumb down your post, just for the sake of it? :wink:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
While I'm here -do not forget to get your £18 tickets for St Vincent at Eastbourne Winter Gardens in October. Gonna be quite some gig if her Glasto 2014 set is anything to go by (watch it on YouTube).

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Husty lives to give people thumbs downs.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
How can I thumbs down more than once?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
How can I thumbs down more than once?

Begin with PM'ing the member in question. Then, over time you can befriend them and earn their trust. Eventually, the time will come whereby they will invite you out for a drink, or to meet up at a game. At that point, you can see them in person and walk up to them and proffer to them another thumbs down. It seems excessive, but if you believe enough then it'll be worth it.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Begin with PM'ing the member in question. Then, over time you can befriend them and earn their trust. Eventually, the time will come whereby they will invite you out for a drink, or to meet up at a game. At that point, you can see them in person and walk up to them and proffer to them another thumbs down. It seems excessive, but if you believe enough then it'll be worth it.

Thumbs up!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here