Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When was the last time you used the word "purred"?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Not just posh people:

"You use your tongue purred-ier than a twenty dollar whore"

30dh276.jpg

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
But i'm more wondering does Cameron think of the Queen as like a cat? Or is it just a word that posh people use to describe happy? Or is he just patronising? I'd never describe someone reacting to something positively as "purring".

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
But i'm more wondering does Cameron think of the Queen as like a cat? Or is it just a word that posh people use to describe happy? Or is he just patronising? I'd never describe someone reacting to something positively as "purring".

Often when talking of my car

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
This does the beg the question : Does the Queen actually listen to Dave when he is speaking on the phone? My suspicion is that her butler picked up the phone and said 'David Cameron maam' Queenie in the middle of a bacon sarnie and the lie detector on Jeremy Kyle test roars back 'Put the Royal Feline on and tell him it's me'

Queenie gets to find out if Tyler is indeed the father of Chardonnay's baby. Dave gets to bang on about the Scotch and not be interupted. Everyones a winner.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
She wasn't purring, she hung up on the tw@t and he was listening to the dialing tone purr.

Purrings just a midddle class staid form of rejoicing, they dont let it go like the working class.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The Queen should take a leaf out of William and Harry's book and lighten up. If she was happy Scotland voted NO then she should say so. We all KNOW she desperately wanted a NO vote, what sort of monarch of the UK would want any other outcome?? Cameron having to apologise for his remark is a farce.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here