Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sami not clapping our fans tonight..

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Surely it isn't too little to ask is it?

Well done to all that went tonight, excellent voice throughout....

Last edited:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Why would he? He jumped ship to Southampton.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Sammy not clapping our fans tonight..

Who's Sammy?

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
We should definitely sack him. A manager who claps the fan is the first thing Bloom and Barber should be looking for in an appointment and the fact this chump makes absolutely no effort is nothing short of a disgrace. Put simply he isn't up to the job.

Who would I have in charge? Bloke who sits a couple of rows in front of me in the East Upper - Tony I think is his name - stays until the end every game and claps the entire team off no matter what. That is exactly what we need. Probably knows **** all about managing a team, but hey, what does that matter?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
He along with the team were getting booed on Saturday, now complaints are made about him not happy clapping the fans! He's a dour Finn. I don't think he's into getting all luvvy with supporters!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
We should definitely sack him. A manager who claps the fan is the first thing Bloom and Barber should be looking for in an appointment and the fact this chump makes absolutely no effort is nothing short of a disgrace. Put simply he isn't up to the job.

Who would I have in charge? Bloke who sits a couple of rows in front of me in the East Upper - Tony I think is his name - stays until the end every game and claps the entire team off no matter what. That is exactly what we need. Probably knows **** all about managing a team, but hey, what does that matter?

Not always a barrier....

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

:lolol:... Maybe we should get a manager that claps the fans and then buggers off at the end of the season......oh hang on, so last season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here